- When visiting brandmaximum.com and any secondary web pages that are part of the website, you are in full agreement with these General Terms and Conditions, along with any explicit or supplementary terms and conditions that may be highlighted before you purchase any of our products, goods or services through this Website.
- Everything within this site and any material presented on our various social media accounts is presented as information only. It does not involve any kind of professional, accounting or legal advice. Consequently, you should seek advice and guidance from a trained professional should you require it, prior to relying on material on the Website and/or before acquiring its available products, goods or services.
- In using this Website, you are consenting to the information that you post being accessed by the public and online communities, such as comments on our Website and social media pages. Brand Maximum Inc. will not be held liable and has no power over how this material is obtained or viewed by any third party.
- When using our site, you may come across links, banners or buttons within the content that forward you to other websites and information from third-party companies or organisations. We do not associate with the operators or authorize them, and you are not obliged to use or purchase any products or services from these third parties. These links are merely provided for your knowledge and convenience.
- We are not accountable for and are unable to regulate Linked Websites and their content. This includes any link within a Linked Website, or any alterations or updates on a Linked Website. The privacy of your personal data on any Linked Website is therefore not our liability and we will not be held liable for any exposure or usage of such data. We also do not accept accountability for webcasting or any kind of communication derived from a Linked Website.
- Our Terms and Conditions do not protect you from your personal use of Linked Websites. You are responsible for your own safety online and this includes your use of third-party Linked Websites. Ensure that you read all Terms and Conditions, as well as the privacy policies of any third-party sites.
- Some specific services accessible through brandmaximum.com are distributed by third-party sites, and therefore you are consenting to the sharing and usage of your data to these third parties when you purchase or use a product or service that comes from this website name. Such data may be distributed to a third party where we have a professional obligation to send information on the product, service or utility for the site’s visitors and consumers, if it is asked for. Examples include, but are not limited to, …Godaddy.com, Rebel.ca.
Modifications and renewal to the web site.
- These General Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any point, as is your usage of the web site and any acquisitions of products or services that you make. Each time you access the web site or purchase any products or services, it is your own obligation to track any alterations to the General Terms and Conditions or Specific Terms and Conditions, where applicable.
- It is our intention to modernize and make essential changes to our web site on a regular basis to improve our products and services; however, we cannot confirm that the material provided will be fully correct, comprehensive and up-to-date at all times. Material may be renewed at any point. We do not give any declarations, guarantees or actions of any kind on any of the web site’s features or contents, including, without restriction, the standard, correctness, comprehensiveness and trustworthiness of the data.
- We endeavour to keep the web site live and accessible to you. However, with its ongoing renewals, modifications and developments, we have the right to alter or remove the web site and any of its features, products, services or prices, either provisionally or on a permanent basis without warning. In acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, you are confirming that we will not be held responsible for any potential modifications or deletions that may occur.
Elimination of legal responsibility to you from using this Website.
- This web site is delivered on the foundations of ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’ terms without the requirement of a declaration or authorization, and without any guarantee – whether communicated or inferred – comprising, but not restricted to, non-infringement, the inferred guarantees of acceptable standards, suitability for a specific cause, agreement, security and correctness.
- The accountability to you that may occur from your usage of the web site is recognized to the maximum extent permitted by law. This includes liability that occurs through breaking of any due obligations, negligence or other.
- We do not provide a guarantee to the way that the web site functions; interruptions may well occur, and online faults may not necessarily be corrected. There is also no guarantee that the web site and its server will be immune to viruses or anything else technologically damaging.
Intellectual Property – Trade Marks and Copyright.
- Every feature on this web site is the Intellectual Property (IP) of Brand Maximum Inc. (unless supplied by a third party). These features include the Website’s copy, pictures, data, designs, models and any other material.
- Brand Maximum Inc. own all rights to this web site, whether intellectual or other, and this remains the case without any rights being transferred to the site’s user, visitor or consumer. If required for your own personal usage, you have the permission to read, duplicate or print certain parts of this Website, but you must call or email our company if you want to use the Website’s IP for any other reason and obtain our written permission in advance.
- The Site may feature content that is not the property of Brand Maximum Inc. This content might include templates, copy, visuals, source code and software, and are all copyrighted by the individuals who own such materials.
- Any other form of IP also belongs to its individual owners, including listed or unlisted trademarks, logos, and registered corporation names.
- It is prohibited to sell or resell any existing items from the Website. There is an exemption for items within this agreement where the product or service acquired by you has specific and explicit authorization to be sold or resold, or if it is a required feature of the product or service in question.
- In incidents or situations beyond our reasonable control, we will not be held accountable if these situations cause interruption or prevent the supply of our goods or services, or any of our other duties. Situations outside of our reasonable control may include but are not restricted to: acts of God; accidents; strikes; acts of terrorism; fire; lock outs; war; or breakdown of any communications, transmissions or software. If a Force Majeure incident takes place, we are authorised to delay our obligations, if owed, to a reasonable extent.
- If a Force Majeure incident takes place in conjunction with these terms, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Registering your account with us.
- Creating and registering an account with brandmaximum.com enables you to have increased admission rights and more opportunity to acquire our goods and services. Once you have registered your account, it is your obligation to ensure and sustain the privacy and security of your account and the actions within. You should never reveal personal account information to another person. In registering for an account with us, you are agreeing to inform Brand Maximum immediately of any security issues.
- Brand Maximum will not be held accountable for damages or any losses caused by any misuse or illegal access to your account by another. In agreement of these terms, you will reimburse us for any damages that may occur as a result. Notifying us of any security issues does not mean that we will then become liable, or that you will no longer be liable, for any damages or losses that are caused by any misuse or illegal access to your account by another.
- Brand Maximum may obtain intellectual property, accounts, assets, goods and services on your behalf. They may be procured under Brand Maximum’s ownership to avail better pricing, facilitating the purchase, easy and efficient account management and several others specific to an account. Such properties can be requested to be transferred to an account of a client’s own or an authorized party at any time.
- Any clause of these General Terms and Conditions that is deemed illegal, invalid or unable to be enforced will be removed from the terms, without affecting the cogency and enforceability of the outstanding clauses.
- With regards to the procurement of specific products or services through the Site, any potential disagreement between these General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions will go in favour of the latter.
- These General Terms and Conditions only apply to those individuals who are directly involved in these clauses.
- This is applicable to both the General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions when delivering the service of notices, whether explicitly or implicitly.
- All notices that need to be delivered, whether as part of our contract or in relation to matters within, will be written in English unless otherwise stated.
- Notices will be sent to the standard business address of the relevant party and sent in one of these ways:
- Delivered individually
- Posted first class using a prepaid system
- Sent via email
- On receipt of each, the notice is given.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
- Your access and use of the Site, along with any acquiring of products or services, are overseen in agreement with the acts of Canada.
- Courts of Peel Region in Ontario will have absolute authority over all disagreements or dissimilarities that may occur in connection with or directly due to your use of brandmaximum.com or the acquisition of any of its products or services.
Terminating the use of the Website
Brand Maximum has the right to rescind or discontinue your right to access or utilize the web site at any point, and we do not need to give warning or provide a reason in such circumstances.
No waiver that we make, however implicit or explicit, in implementing any of our rights will give bias to our right to implement these rights later.
The content of our email message is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of the message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received such message by mistake, please reply to the message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.
Brand Maximum puts security at high priority. Therefore, we have put efforts into ensuring that our messages are error and virus-free. Unfortunately, full security of the email cannot be ensured as, despite our efforts, the data included in emails could be infected, intercepted, or corrupted. Therefore, the recipient should check the email for threats with proper software, as we do not accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of that email.printing emails.
The views and opinions included in emails sent by our employees or associates belong to the them (the sender) and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of Brand Maximum. Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory clauses, infringe, or authorize infringement of any legal right. Therefore, Brand Maximum will not take any liability for such statements included in emails. In case of any damages or other liabilities arising, employees are fully responsible for the content of their emails.